Friday, April 4, 2014

Jewels from the hard drive - Port Adelaide

Jewels from the hard drive - hardly romantic. But as I am planning a trip to Darwin, one of those trips where you have a billion things to do and only 5 weeks to do it and in 4 of those weeks I am working / doing placement at the Royal Darwin Hospital. I was looking at space on my hard drive and I found some pics I hadn't really looked at much taken in Port Adelaide in january. I love Port Adelaide as it is so interesting. Personally I love old architecture and by old I mean interesting. Houses falling down, rusty rooftops and lots of bricks. We had a night prowling the adelaide roads at Port Adelaide, my friend Di and some of her friends and right now their names escape me but it was a great night and I look forward to some more Photo prowling next Jan.

These were some of my faves…..some were long exposure and you can tell by the clouds that the exposures were LOOOOOONNNG….

The images all came up great in black and white although the red boat and the blue sky were a fantastic contrast and just increased the saturation a bit to get a strong image. The final image is a 30 send exposure. It was a bit windy so I had to stand where the camera would not move from the wind, form a wind break effectively……the clouds move so much more with the longer exposures.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...